How your regular day will look like:
- Translating the design concept into design details
- Perform Space Planning, create Mood Board, 3D Renderings, and Detailed Drawings.
- Coordinating with contractors to ensure that construction meets design specifications, perform on site visit to supervise the progress of construction when necessary.
- Ensure all works follow brand guideline and maintenance.
- Executing the overall flow and drive towards project deadlines.
- Perform any ad-hoc duties as assigned by management.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor's degree in Interior Design or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in Interior Design.
- Full proficiency in AutoCAD, Illustrator, Photoshop, SketchUp / 3Ds Max or equivalent.
- Creative thinking, detail oriented, good problem-solving abilities and positive attitude.
- Able to work as part of a team and independently to meet deadlines.
- A team player with a positive attitude, good communication skills, can work well under pressure.
- Site management and supervisory skills are a plus.
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice is preferred.
Required Experienced Level
Preferred Language (Written)
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Malay
Required Experience Industry
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
Preferred Language (Spoken)
Chinese (Mandarin), English
Probation Period (Months)
3D Rendering, Interior 3D Interior Design
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
0 - 99 employees