- To conceptualize, design and produce materials for web design such as mock development, HTML slicing (generating image to HTML format), multimedia such as css animations to desktop publishing including brochures & logos.
- To work closely with the team for concept development, art direction, execution, and roadmap of all creative deliberation.
- To liaise with Project Manager to understand client's brief and deliver according to client's need.
- To execute all visual design stages from concept to final artwork to development team
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Advance / Degree Holder in Creative Design/ Graphic / Multimedia.
- Experience in web designing responsive websites and in UI/UX of mobile apps will be added advantage
- Skills of Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe Illustration and XD. Mockup tools will be added advantage.
- Able to contribute conceptually to the creative development process.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Highly motivated and committed to delivering high quality work.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Penang or Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Required Experienced Level
Preferred Language (Spoken)
Required Experience Industry
Preferred Language (Written)
Probation Period (Months)
UI / UX Design, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD
O2O ECOMMERCE SDN BHD
Unit B-01-3A, 3 Two Square,, Jalan 19/1, Section 19, 46300, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
5 - 30 Employees