Multimedia Designer cum Marketing
Growth Marketer Academy is the 1st Growth Marketing & AI school in Asia which helped 2,000+ marketers & founders in Asia. We also provide tailor-made training to business, incubators & universities, e.g. Swire, Shell, Ralph Lauren, HKU, Cyberport, Science Park etc.
- Create appealing multimedia content for digital campaign (Google Ad, FB Ad, email, blog etc.) & product (Video course, PPT etc)
- Ideate, conceptualise and execute design solutions for websites and landing pages
- To produce content for social media (FB, IG, LN, Youtube etc.)
- Leverage AI tools (e.g. Midjourney, ChatGPT) in content creation process
- Collaborate and brainstorm with team members, clients & relevant stakeholders
- Minimum 1 years of working experience as graphic / multimedia designer. (Fresh Graduate with experience is welcome to apply)
- Solid hands-on design & video editing skills(s) on Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro (or other tools)
- Must be agile, detail and result oriented. Always ready to learn & explore new tools
- Language: Writing in English and Traditional Chinese. Speaking in Cantonese is a bonus.
- If you have experience of working in remote team independently, it is an added advantage
- Experience in youtube / short form video editing & social media: FB, IG, LN, Youtube are added advantages
- Experience in web design / development e.g. Wix, WordPress, Webflow, Framer, Figma etc is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in AI tools is an added advantage
*While you need to have a solid design skills, experience in web design & AI tools are not a must. We will provide training to you.
Required Experienced Level
Preferred Language (Spoken)
Chinese (Cantonese), Chinese (Mandarin), English
Required Experience Industry
Preferred Language (Written)
Probation Period (Months)
Social Media, UI / UX Design, Video Animation, Web Development, Video Marketing, Graphic Design
Growth Marketer Academy
C2, 7/F, Startex industrial Building, No. 14 Tai Yau Street,, San Po Kong, 000, Hong Kong, Hong Kong S.A.R.
Below 5 Employees